Hemera Index du Forum

Hemera Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The lack of new AAA third party IP's is hurting this generat

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hemera Index du Forum -> Vie en communauté! -> Absences
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rolandbaker

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Mai - 13:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: The lack of new AAA third party IP's is hurting this generat Répondre en citant

This is the most lackluster generation in gaming history in my opinion publishers are to scared to create new IPs because there afraid of losing money so they're taking the safe route and just doing sequels HD remakes or reboots. I can look back to the NES era and the end of the last generation and everyone of those generations had amazing new AAA third party games. I feel if this trend continues people will just have enough of the same old shit feeling I know I'm getting bored of playing sequels. It's 2017 where is the innovation? we should of have some amazing AAA new third party games by now when there barely is any.

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- www.able2know.com
- Construction marketing video Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 29 Mai - 13:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hemera Index du Forum -> Vie en communauté! -> Absences Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange